Free School Bus Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist Preview
If you want to master the school bus pre-trip inspection, you’ve probably been searching for different study tools to help with this portion of the CDL skills test. With well over 100 different items to remember, sometimes you just need a nice checklist to use when practicing on a Class B vehicle, such as a school bus (just like in the photo). Different people learn different ways and eGears has put together a checklist for those that like to, well, check things off!
Here is a brief preview of just a few items to give you an idea on some of the things that are covered:
Front of Bus
- Lights & Reflectors – includes running lights, headlights, turn signals, hazards, fog lights, & student warning lights
- Steering Linkage – includes pitman arm, drag link, knuckles, & tie rod
In-Cab Inspection (Engine Running)
- Safe Start – parking brakes set, transmission in neutral, depress clutch, start engine, & slowly release clutch
To get the complete list of items to identify and conditions to look for during the School Bus (Class B) Pre-Trip Inspection, just click here or on the graphic in this post. Don’t forget to enter promo code “BLOG” during checkout to Save 10%.
- Free CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist Preview (Class A) A complete and proper CDL pre-trip inspection includes over a hundred different items that must be checked prior to operating...
- Need A Class A CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist Guide? Before a truck driver leaves for a new destination, he has to make sure the parts of his carrier are...