Free Class A Pre-Trip Identification Guide Preview
One of the most important procedures that must be done in order to pass the CDL is the pre trip inspection.
All drivers should put a lot of effort into learning the pre-trip inspection because it ensures that a vehicle is safe. Making sure the truck is in safe condition can help extend the life of the truck, and more importantly, can possibly safe your life or save the lives of others on the road. Unfortunately, the pre-trip inspection portion of the CDL test covers a lot of information and many people do not pass on their first try.
Learning the pre-trip inspection doesn’t have to be difficult or overwhelming.
With up to 20 vehicle sections to inspect, we understand that it can be tricky knowing where to start. It can be even tougher if you do not have frequent access to a real vehicle to practice on. This is why eGears has created the Class A Pre-Trip Identification Study Guide, which features over 100 inspection points that must be learned. With dozens of high-quality, full color professional photos, you will be able to visualize the items’ locations and conditions needed for the pre-trip.
The pre-trip identification guide is available for instant download, so study the list and images in the comfort of your home on a computer, or print off the guide and take it with you to study.
Here is a brief preview of some of the items that are covered on the guide:
- Air Compressor – no missing nuts or bolts
- Steering Wheel- no more than 10 degrees of free play
- Hoses and lines – no cracked, frayed, or leaking hoses or lines
Side of Trailer
- Landing Gear – full raised and handle secure
To get the complete list of pre-trip inspection items and pictures, just click here . For the low price of $6.95, the Class A Pre-Trip Identification Study Guide is a great value for aspiring drivers. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “BLOG” during checkout to save an additional 10%!
- New Pre-trip Identification Guide Includes Pictures and Diagrams Did you know there are over 100 items that must be identified during the CDL pre-trip inspection test? Are you...
- Free CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist Preview (Class A) A complete and proper CDL pre-trip inspection includes over a hundred different items that must be checked prior to operating...
- Get Your Free Guide To Taking The CDL Skills Test eGears has been working hard to put together a CDL Skills Test Guide that will break down and answer over 15...